- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 125g tinned corn, drained
- 60g frozen beans, thawed
- 1/4 red capsicum, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 95g tuna in spring water, drained
- 20g pitted kalamata olives, quartered
- 1 heaped teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 2 dessert spoons of low-fat mayonnaise
Place all ingredients in a bowl, toss to combine.
Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl then stir through salad.
This salad is a great way to make use of left-over pasta and should keep for a couple of days in the fridge.