- 350g of firm tofu
- 2 tbs corn flour
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into thick matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 100g baby corn, halved diagonally
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable stock
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbs kecap manis
- 5 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
Press the tofu to remove any excess water, then slice it into 1cm cubes.
Place the tofu in a zip-lock bag with the corn flour, shake until the tofu is coated with the flour.
Heat a shallow frying pan over a med-high heat, spray with olive oil.
Add half the tofu and cook until golden, turn and cook till that side is golden. Remove from the pan to some paper towel, to absorb any oil. Repeat with remaining tofu.
Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large saucepan over med-high heat. Add the carrot, capsicum, corn and broccoli and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the stock and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Add the tofu to the wok along with the sweet chilli sauce, kecap manis and green shallot, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until well combined and heated through.
Serve and eat!