So, here is another Mexican inspired bento.
Mexican beans, diced tomato, grated cheese and toasted tortilla. Then some rice crackers and rock melon.
Calories: 466 (1946kj)
Time & process:
- Defrost beans in microwave = 30 seconds
- While beans are cooling, cut tortillas into small rounds and toast in a frying pan for just under a minute each side (dice tomato while tortillas are cooking) = 10 minutes.
- While tortillas are cooling, place cooled beans, diced tomato and cheese in box = 2 minutes
- Place crackers in bento box and slice melon and arrange with crackers = 2 minutes
- Place cooled tortillas in bento box = 30 seconds