- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 large piece of ginger, grated
- 3cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 large pinch of chili flakes
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 tsp of garam masala
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 2 small carrots diced
- 1 small sweet potato, pealed and diced
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 packet of firm tofu (drained following these instructions, then cut into pieces)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup sultanas
Lightly fry the onion, ginger and garlic.
Then add the chili, turmeric, cumin, coriander, garam masala and mixed spice, stir well.
Stir through diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
Add sweet potato, carrots and stock, cover and cook until the vegetables are soft (you may need to add extra water while its cooking).
When the vegetables are soft, stir through peas and sultanas. Cook for a few minutes.
Add the tofu and cook until heated through.
Serve with a nice blob of natural yoghurt.