Made from nutmeat burgers, with peas, stir-fried carrot, rice crackers and a fig.
Calories: 612 (2557kj)
Time & process:
- Make and cook nutmeat burgers (chop carrot while burgers cook) - 20 minutes
- Stir-fry carrots with sesame oil and soy sauce - 2 minutes
- Microwave frozen peas and cut face shapes for bears - 5 minutes
- Place peas and bears in bento box with stir-fried carrots - 5 minutes
- Slice figs in half and arrange with rice crackers - 2 minutes
Form into burgers and fry in a little oil for two minutes on each side.