Bo luc lac beef, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, couscous and capsicum.
I bought a few small pieces of beef for a bit of a change (I don't eat meat very often). I've made this into Bo luc lac, I found the recipe here, and reduced the quantities down. The marinade had fish and soy sauces in it, simple but tasty.
- Cover beef in marinade and set aside for 1 hour.
- Cover cous cous in boiling water, set aside for 5 minutes.
- Cook beef in frying pan over medium-high heat, set aside to cool.
- Blanch broccoli, set aside to cool.
- Fluff cous cous with fork.
- Chop cherry tomatoes and slice capsicum.
- Pack bento.