Thursday 10 November 2011

jelly snack bento

Blueberries, strawberries, diet cherry jelly, crackers with peanut butter and strawberry jam.

Calories: 382

I found some great diet jelly (or jello in American). I made it using two sachets of crystals with the water for one sachet (to make a nice firm jelly) and put it in individual cups, each with only 14 calories.

I was scared to taste it first, my previous experiences with diet jelly have not been good, they always had a terrible artificial sweetener after taste. This one on the other hand doesn't and is very tasty. I'm interested in trying the other flavours.

Process:

  1. Make jelly and allow to set for at least 4 hours (I left mine other night).
  2. Spread crackers with peanut butter and jam.
  3. Pack everything in bento box.
Time:
10 minutes (Not including jelly prep and setting times).

No comments:

Post a Comment