Thursday 11 August 2011

healthy snack bento


Pineapple, grape and mint salad, roasted garlic dip and carrot and cheese sticks plus green beans.

Calories: 191 (796kj)


I'm put together this snack bento to nibble on during the day.

I've used my Blythe bento box, when I don't use often because it is too small for a full bento.

But I love Blythe, so I don't like to leave the box completely unused. ^_^

The fruit salad of pineapple, grapes and mint is SO refreshing! The pineapple is a lovely sweet, fresh pineapple, with just a slight sour taste (just the way I like it).

I love pineapple, but I don't but it often as I find the fresh stuff can make my mouth sore, sort of tingly or itchy. Does it have the same affect on anyone else?

Process:
  1. Peel and dice pineapple.
  2. Shred mint and place in bento box with pineapple and grapes.
  3. Peel and chop carrot.
  4. Chop cheese and trim ends from beans.
  5. Place sticks in bento box with patty cup.
  6. Place two teaspoons of dip in patty cup.
Time:
10 minutes at most (very quick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment