Tuesday 11 October 2011

grilled tofu bento

Grilled tofu with ginger sauce, capsicum, sautéed broccoli, half a banana, blueberries and crumbled feta.

This was a quick bento that I threw together at the last minute with what I found in the fridge/fruit bowl.

It turned out pretty tasty, although, I will remember to put a barrier between the saucy tofu and the fruit next time, the blueberries had a bit of a gingery taste to them... haha!

Process:

  1. Cook tofu in pan over medium heat, browning all sides.
  2. While tofu is cooking mix up sauce (I just threw mine together with a variety of Asian sauces and some ginger, I don't think I could replicate it again.)
  3. When tofu is cooling sauté broccoli.
  4. While broccoli is cooling half banana, crumble feta and slice capsicum.
  5. Pack bento box.
Time:
Around 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment