I am so sorry for my extended absence, I was sick for quite a while and it has taken a while to get my motivation back. But not to worry, I'm back at bento!
Calories: 329 (1376kj).
The roasted broccoli doesn't look that nice but it tastes great!
- Bake broccoli in a moderate oven, coated with a little olive oil for 25 minutes.
- Slice beef and thread onto skewers.Then marinade beef in equal parts soy sauce, mirin and maple syrup for at least 5 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium hight heat and grill kebabs for 2 to 3 minutes on each side then pour any remaining marinade over the top and cook for a few more minutes.
- While kebabs are cooling chop water melon and mix yoghurt with honey and cinnamon.
- Pack everything into bento box.
Time: 30 minutes.