Sunday 9 October 2011

teriyaki beef kebab bento

I am so sorry for my extended absence, I was sick for quite a while and it has taken a while to get my motivation back. But not to worry, I'm back at bento!

Roasted broccoli and zucchini, mini teriyaki tofu kebabs, watermelon and natural yoghurt with cinnamon and honey.

Calories: 329 (1376kj).

The roasted broccoli doesn't look that nice but it tastes great!

Process:
  1. Bake broccoli in a moderate oven, coated with a little olive oil for 25 minutes.
  2. Slice beef and thread onto skewers.Then marinade beef in equal parts soy sauce, mirin and maple syrup for at least 5 minutes.
  3. Heat a frying pan over a medium hight heat and grill kebabs for 2 to 3 minutes on each side then pour any remaining marinade over the top and cook for a few more minutes.
  4. While kebabs are cooling chop water melon and mix yoghurt with honey and cinnamon.
  5. Pack everything into bento box.
Time: 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment